There are many CBD products in the market like CBD chocolates after CBD was legalized in 2018. CBD gummies are one of them. But there is concern surrounding how safe it is to have these factory-made gummies, since people are not sure about how hygienic and healthy they are. They are known to have added chemicals to increase properties that please their buyers. Moreover, the CBD used might also not be authentic. It is better to prepare edibles like these at home to minimize the chances of falling sick later.
Given below is the recipe of CBD gummies, which are not only healthy but also induce smooth sleep!
Tart Cherry Juice
Tart cherry juice is an amazing supplement that treats insomnia. Make sure you choose the product from a trusted brand. Organic tart cherry juice without any added preservatives and sugar is added in the gummies.
Tart cherries have anti-inflammatory properties that help those suffering from insomnia and make them fall asleep. These are healthy and taste awesome! Their fruity taste is perfect for a gummy. As the name says, tart cherries are acidic, because of which you will have to add honey in the recipe.
Grass fed collagen gel
Tart cherry concentrate
Gummy Mould (see to it that everything is BPA-free)
- Get a pan and pour the tart cherry juice on the pan.
- Add Gelatin and honey while stirring. Continue the process until the ingredients are combined.
- Turn the stove off and add 2 millimeters of CBD oil.
- Transfer the mixture into a small pitcher and pour it into the mould.
- Divide the juice mixture evenly into your mould. Place the mould on a baking sheet and keep it in the freezer or the refrigerator to set.
- Remove these gummies from the mould after thirty minutes. Freeze the gummies for ten days in the fridge.
Commonly Asked Questions About CBD Gummies
Can gummies help with anxiety?
Research on CBD says it can treat anxiety. But results might vary depending on people.
How long does gummies take to show effect?
Gummies take around 30 minutes to kick in.
How many gummies should you take?
The number of gummies you need to take will depend on the benefits you wish to have from them. Many recommend starting from small doses.